This is an unfinished novel. I loved the idea, and it starts off strong I think, but I could never figure out what comes next with it.
Letters To Myself
This is a 2017 project, made possible by a wonder drug that has allowed me to achieve sustained deep sleep for the first time in my life. It's an exciting new world, but there are also new regrets for the lost, sleepless years.
This is an experimental novella I wrote during my BFA at Brooklyn College. It won the Goodman Prose award in 2002.
- Finding My Voice
- 1 October 2002 (8:05 am) Astoria, Queens
- 1 October 1992 (7:05 am) Manhattan, West 12th-off-Washington
- 1 October 2002 (9:23 am) Astoria, Queens
- 2 August 1992 (second day of 10-day road trip) Cades Cove, Tennessee
- 1 October 2002 (11:59 pm) Astoria, Queens
- 2 October 2002 (9:31 am) Manhattan, West 30’s
- 4 April 1992 (10:43 pm) Manhattan, Saint Mark’s
- 5 August 1992 (10-day road trip) Charleston, South Carolina
- 2 October 2002 (11:59 pm) Astoria, Queens
- 21 December 2002 (6:30 am) Astoria, Queens